Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mrytle Beach

A couple days after my dad got home from Qatar, we traveled all the way to Myrtle Beach! It took about 2 hours to get there. Well when we finally got to our hotel, Dunes Village Resort which is a great place! It has two water parks! Well when we got there we got into our amazing room then went down to the beach for about an hour or so. At the beach my brothers(Iain & Josh) skim boarded. I tried but almost fell on my but. My brothers laughed to when it happened also. After we where at the beach we went to one of the water parks! It had 2 big water slides, a pool with a basketball hoop, a pool that's just regular, and some little baby pool things.

The other water park that we went to that day was one with two little water slides, a lazy river, a pool with a basketball hoop, a kiddy pool, life size chess, ping pong, shuffleboard, billiards, and life size checkers. I almost beat Josh and Iain in ping pong but of course I lost! I luckily am not a bad sport. When I swam in the lazy river I rode on a car in it. I kept on falling off of it because Josh kept on pushing me because he claimed it was his. I wanted to slap him so bad! It was all torture.

After we finished at the water park we ate some really great chicken and had some coke and we sat on the balcony that every room has. We were right below the pent houses so we heard some noises and because we were almost the highest story in the hotel it took a while to get down. Well when we were watching t.v. the movie "Shorts", it was the worst movie I ever saw. It was even worse than the movie "Shark Boy And Lava Girl"! I don't even think that's possible!

After we ate dinner we went down to the same water park as we did the first time! We did all these things in one day! Don't worry the next day was even better!

The next day we went to the beach for a while and the tide was super strong so it carried me about 150 feet away from where my mom and dad were! It was very scary too. I thought I was going to get lost at sea. When we ran back to the room i realized it was our last day there.

The day we left I didn't want to leave but we had to and it was very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment