Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Day Of Fourth Grade

On the first day of school I got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth and then I was ready to get out the door. And I don't think my mom was to pleased about my red skinny jeans. I waited about a good ten minutes before the bus came. When the bus came we finally could start my day.

First I have homeroom with Mrs. Oleary. I come in, do morning work and listen to the announcements. After announcements we switched over to my math and science teacher, Mrs. Keilen. In math basically all we did was get to know our teacher. In science we learned the scientific process and we made posters about the scientific process. At around 9: 50 we switched back over to Mrs. Oleary's class.

Once we set down our stuff in her classroom we walked down to art. We learned about the rules and procedures during art and we worked on name tags and our sketchbook covers.
After art we went back to Mrs. Oleary's class and learned about her and our classmates. Fairly soon we got to go out to recess. I hung out with my friends and played four square. Next we went to lunch. I ate a ham and mustard sandwich with pretzels a granola bar and juice.

Soon after that it was time to go home. I had a great day of school and I'm excited for the rest of the year!


                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment