Pure torture is what I'm facing. It's rained so many times I lost track. It's been pretty boring to, there's nothing to do anymore since the start of hurricane season which by the way is today. We were going to go to Frankie's yesterday but it rained so badly we couldn't. Well we could it's just that the only thing we could do was play in the arcade but that's not fun. Anyway it's been non stop video games this week. It's pretty boring to because I keep playing the same thing, the T.V. So I decided to start working on my blog. I'm actually pretty happy it's raining.
I'm tired of playing video games all day long but this is different because this is actually fun. Well the skies are still gray and the rain is still going on. I can't believe I'm saying this but it's been boring ever since school got out because there is nothing to keep myself occupied. The good thing about the rain is that Iain hasn't asked me to play air soft for 24 hours! That's a record. The rain makes my day today boring. I have one more thing to say. Thank You rain thank you so much for giving me a chance to get caught up on my blog and for making a better reason to also! I love you rain. (By the way I just saw a commercial about rice crispies treats and it was raining. What a coincidence).
No comments:
Post a Comment