Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

Well it's that time of year again so it's time for me to say this, Happy Fathers Day to all of the dads out there in the world. For Fathers Day everyone in my family got my dad a little something. Josh made a flip note on my D.S.I., Iain made him a card, and I made him a little basket type thing out of paper with some goodies inside. I tried to get pictures but they didn't turn out well so I'll tell you what my goodies say.
1) my acrostic said:
Friendly
Awesome
Thankful
Handsome
Enthusiastic
Righteous
Superb

Dude
Amazing
You
!!!

2) my letter said:

Dear Dad,

I love you deeply and will do everything for you. This is your special day and your wish is my command all day long!

With tons of love,

Jessie A.K.A. the child who loves you most.

3) I drew a picture for him

I'm thinking that this has to be his favorite Fathers Day ever! Happy Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment