That's how I've been living nowadays its kind of tough. You see my brothers have been trying to get me to play air soft. Air soft is this little say war "thing" that my brothers like to play. I like to watch them play it, I mean who doesn't like seeing obnoxious brothers shooting themselves with guns?! Anyway the bullets feel like a pinch when you get shot by one. It doesn't hurt to bad but it does hurt a little. Here is the story.
My brothers always ask me "Jessie will you play air soft with us?". Of course I'm going to say no because my brothers told me how much it hurts and I don't like the feeling of getting pinched so I'm just like no. Well it changed my mind one day when they asked me if I wanted to play. You can imagine that I said no and I did so Iain said that if I could bring him to the ground in less then 60 seconds I didn't have to play but if I didn't do it I would have to play. I thought it would be easy to because between you and me Iain isn't what you would call strong. So when he says go I get ready to attack and when I jump to him to tackle him he sticks his hand out and when my head touches his hand I stop moving. By then I only have about 30 seconds left so I start punching and slapping but it doesn't touch him. 15 seconds left. I duck my head and push him, but he doesn't fall down. 5 seconds. I just give up and take the punishment of playing air soft.
When Iain, Josh, and I finally have our gear on and we have our weapons Iain tells me I'm on Josh's team. When Iain calls go he shoots. Josh is down. Now it's only me and Iain left. I was wearing a skirt so it would hurt if I got shot in the leg. The next 15 seconds go by and I decide I want to start shooting at him. I do and pretty soon he starts shooting me. I run up to cover(a chair) and while I'm running I get shot in the leg. Then right when I get shot out of no where Iain and Josh hear, OWWWWW! I had screamed because it hurt so much. Iain and Josh start cracking up so much they can hardly breath. I was thinking to myself, I got to do something or they're going to tell all their friends. So I run up towards Iain and try to start shooting him but he takes his mask off so I can't.
I still remember how much it hurt and how much the boys laughed when I got shot. Even to this day I still don't play air soft with them anymore, and I never will again.
No comments:
Post a Comment