Wednesday, May 5, 2010

GO Tritons!

Yep, that's me!  The Tritons is the name of my swim team. No, that bathing suit isn't my swim team uniform(swimsuit).  I just had my first practice today and boy was it tiring. But don't worry, I'm not going to give up! It was nonstop swimming like almost as soon as I got there. Except for the first part when we started stretching. I have a feeling that was the most painless part of it. I am still stiff from swimming nonstop for 2 whole hours! The greatest part about it was when I found out that 2 of my best friends were on the team too.

My friend's mom was one of the coaches, basically that meant that I probably will have to do really well with everything. That sort of upsets makes me happy. Well the night went fine, all except the part that I have to go to practice for 5:30 - 7:20. I know right, totally not fair! (my eyes are still hurting from the chlorine because I didn't have goggles.) Well swimming is still great and I'm still sore by the way but everything is going to be fine. Especially the part about losing weight. As they say, all is well that ends well.

1 comment: