We celebrated his birthday by driving up to Pennsylvania so Iain and my other brother Josh could play paintball at a HUGE paintball place that's called Skirmish. We got to Skirmish around 9:35 in the morning (we drove to a hotel the night before). They finally started playing around 10:30. It smelled badly of fish at Skirmish because paintballs are made out of natural fish oils. Yuck!!!
The boys were all geared up and ready to go before anyone else probably. Sorry the picture is so blurry, we were walking. The picture is of my brother Josh.
While the boys were reading the safety rules, my mom took a picture of grasshopper that was sitting on a large rock next to her.
I think the boys had a great time shooting people with paintballs. But they smelled like fish at the end of the day when we drove to Philadelphia to go to an indoor market. It was HUGE!!! I think Iain had a very good birthday. I love ya Iain, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAIN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment