Sunday, July 31, 2011

Julia's Fake Birthday

This July we went to Michigan to see family. But we also celebrated Julia's birthday. Before we ate cake, Sarah and Kate took a couple of pictures with Julia. The pictures have a kind of glow so you can't really see them very well but, here they are...

Let me translate the first picture for you.
Julia: Can we have cake now?
Kate: No. Now make a funny face.
My favorite picture would have to be the one of Sarah and Julia. Aren't they cute?

After these pictures Julia finally got her wish. CAKE!!!! We sang for her and if you saw my post for my brother's 14th birthday you would know how badly we sang then and let me tell you, you can unplug your ears and listen this time. :)
We also took pictures after this which will be shown soon. Oh yeah, here they are.
 I think the cake looks pretty good. I think it's from Costco.
 Julia seemed to like the cake. :)
 I guess you can say Sarah (top) and Lauren (bottom) DEFINITELY liked the cake!
I miss you all and I can't wait to see you guys in December!!!! Happy Birthday Jules!!
P.S. Iain's 15th birthday was three days go and we celebrated by driving to Pennsylvania so Iain could go paintballing at a HUGE paintball place! HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAIN!!!
P.S.S. I lost my camera after Julia's fake birthday so on our last day there we went on a wild goose chase for it but turns out, it was in my mom's purse the whole time. Guess I should've asked her in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment